Fifty Shades Of…Sili
By the time you read this I’ll either be 1. frantically reviewing my packing spreadsheets to see what I’ve forgotten 2. getting the 2 hours of sleep I plan on slipping in 3. on my way to BlogHer 2012 or 4.
partying it upÂ doing business with around 4,500 other awesome bloggers (shameless plug: there’s still time to sponsor me)!
If we haven’t met then, let’s get to it! Welcome! If you are a regular, consider this a refresher, will you (and, why haven’t you called?)?
I have not read Fifty Shades of Grey yet, what with potty training and Business Law taking up my time. Â Life around here has been more like Fifty Shades of Holy Crap (both literally and figuratively). But I do know that there are many different sides to me and so, what better title?
You can get the bio and find out who it says I am but, that’s probably the hardest piece of writing I’ve had to do (if you’d like to re-write it for me, knock yourself out and then email it to me).
This post is a quick guide to the different “me’s”. Both visually and through my writing so, enjoy the ride and tell me, who do you think I am?
- The Stir selected me as one of their features on Mom Bloggers We Love
- The SITS Girls think I’m…special
- Â I sat around the bonfire with Kludgy Mom
- I Make Milk, What’s Your Superpower?
- One day I thought I’d go on assignment and pretend to be Barbara Walters (but not really)
- I recently wrote a love letter
- If you find me at BlogHer and check my bag, these are the things you’ll find in it
- I lost my mami but found a ridiculous amount of peace right before it happened even though just as recent as a few weeks back, I was hit with a wave of grief I didn’t see coming
- I lost my job last year and I’m still hoping someone calls me about a trophy wife position. Â In the meantime, I decided to start my own venture (you know, because I don’t have enough on my plate)
- And let’s not forget that my frog princess has started school AND is now potty trained