Remember like 2 weeks ago when I told you all about the year of three? How I’m part of this movement to help save children’s lives with much-needed vaccinations?
Remember I said that ONE comment would equal ONE vaccine? It is the 16th of the month and we have until the 31st. How many of these blogs have you been to thus far? How many comments can you leave this weekend?
During Shot@Lifeâ€™s Blogust, 31 bloggers, one each day in August, are writing about moments that matter. For every comment on the posts listed below, Walgreens will donate a vaccine (up to 50,000 vaccines). A child dies every 20 seconds from a vaccine-preventable disease. We can change this reality and help save kidsâ€™ lives!
Remember how you’ve always wanted to help people? Now’s your chance.
- Rebecca: The Power of Post-Its
- Casey: Being 2 Is Universal
- ME! The Year of Three
- Dresden: Finding Yourself at Four
- Amanda Peet:Â Helping Children Everywhere â€” and How You Can, Too
- Polly: He Enjoys Being a Boy
- Jessica: Unexpected Milestones
- Rachel: Leave a Comment & Give a Child a Shot@Life
- Amy: Suddenly Nine
- Sheila: Double Digits = Double Trouble
- Ellen: 11 Summers of Max
- Fred: Taylor Swift Helps Me to Better Understand My 12-Year Old Daughter
- Shannon: The Coolness of Being Thirteen
- Denene: Raising 14-Year Olds Ain’t For Punks
- Carmen: Fifteen Brings Changes
- Tanis: Sixteen and Saving the World
- Migdalia: 17 Full of Possibilities
- Ronnie: More than 18 Years of Parenting…
- Liz: Hey Nineteen!
- Guy Kawasaki: Thoughts For My 20-Year Old Son
- Jill: Tips for Parenting Adult Children
- Chloe: Love You Forever
- Jeff: 23 Skidoo
- Darryle: 24 The Best Gift
- Lucrecer: 25 Is the Age of Awesome!
- Caryn: Fate or Destiny
- Kelly: Wedding Milestones
- Kristen: Lessons From My 28th Year
- Sasha Alexander: On Being 29
- Sharon: My Baby Turns 30
- Audrey: The Blessing of a Newborn Baby Girl
Feel free to sign up for daily reminders here. Oh and have tissues handy. Some of these have made me cry.
I will keep updating this post as long as you make a promise to keep going to these pages and adding your voice (as many times as you’d like) in order to help a child. Because moments matter and COMMENTS COUNT. As of the publishing of this post, we were at 5,474 comments. Please go to these posts and leave yours. I secretly want 25,000 comments by the end of the month even though Walgreens will donate up to 50,000 vaccines. Think we can do it?
8/28 Update: We are at 27,818 comments! YESSSSSSS! I think we can make it to 50,000. Are you ready? Go comment!
8/31 Update: We have hours to go. Can we make it to 50,000?
December 30, 2014
December 02, 2014
November 11, 2014