Time to Buy With Time to Play!
Disclosure: I wasn’t paid for this post. I was working on a giveaway for y’all and had to tell you about this in the process. So you get all the benefits of my work. You’re welcome!
November is a busy month for me. This November, we add tonsillectomy to the list of Thanksgiving, birthdays, taking Christmas pictures and getting the leg up on Santa. So when I heard that Time to Play had an app, I added them to the list of things I was thankful for this month.
Last year, the frog princess and I sat down for over an hour looking through their reviews. It’s how I was able to figure out what she wanted Santa to bring her. We got to check out their video reviews, she got to see toys without me taking her to the store to see the gazillion toys there and I got to make my shopping list. They then came out with the cool price comparison tool so you could see where to get said goods. Which was so needed by yours truly.
This year, they have done me a solid. They’ve given me an app to do all of this. Here’s some of the cool features that will make your life a little easier:
INSTANT PRODUCT INFORMATION
Simply scan the productâ€™s UPC code or type into the search bar to access the TimetoPlayMag.com database to view:
- Complete product profile â€“ what it is, why itâ€™s fun, who itâ€™s for, and what to be aware of
- Video review â€“ independent editorial review of the product complete with a demonstration of how it works and pros and cons
- Editorâ€™s Ranking â€“ based on the product category each item is rated 1-5 stars on several important factors including fun, repeat play, assembly and instructions, learning curve, quality, and more
LIVE PRICE COMPARISON
- View real-time, online price and availability of a product at major retailers: Wal-Mart, Toysâ€œRâ€Us, Target, Amazon, Kmart
- Click through to purchase immediately
THOUSANDS OF PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Explore the TimetoPlayMag.com database with thousands of reviews, including toys, baby products, video games, sporting goods, kids electronics, childrenâ€™s books, movies and apps, and more
- Search the database using filters for gender, age, and price range
- Add childrenâ€™s birthdates to the user profile to receive personalized alerts when birthdays are near (I will be getting SO much use out of this)
SAVE & SHARE
- Bookmark favorite products
- Share products via Facebook, Twitter, email or text message
- One click entry into the TimetoPlayMag.com Daily Giveaway sweepstakes (don’t use this one y’all, I’m trying to win some stuff)
Seriously folks, if you haven’t tried this app, please take a spin. Head on over to download it now. You won’t be disappointed.
Tell me: how do you organize your gift buying during the holidays?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Time to Play Mag is providing the toys for the giveaway. I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.
July 02, 2015
June 29, 2015
June 12, 2015