With the frog princess recently sick, Thanksgiving a few days away, me behind on my schoolwork and the sleeping situation still in flux, I am here to tell you that I started looking a little like death warmed over.
My skin is looking less than fabulous and you know youâ€™re in bad shape when your child holds up a green crayon to your eyes and points to the fact that the skin under them matches the crayon. Obviously, I havenâ€™t taught her about tact.
Does this happen to you? Too busy running around to take care of yourself? Thanksgiving is just the beginning and I want to make sure you look hawt for those holiday parties. With that in mind, here are some cool tips on how to keep that radiant skin. Read on while I go put some of these into action.
- After a long day of work and before going to bed, make sure to always remove your make-up. This allows the skin to breathe and regenerate as you sleep. Iâ€™m horrible about this one. Especially when all I have is eye makeup on. But NEUTROGENAÂ® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are perfect and quick.
- Hydration should always be part of your beauty regimen. I have oily skin but even then, I need to keep my skin hydrated (otherwise, I get greasy and flaky, yuck!). Try using NEUTROGENAÂ® Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Night Cream, a soothing moisturizer formulated with multi-vitamins that replenish moisture and essential skin nutrients.
- In the morning, take an uplifting shower (ha!) with a refreshing product that will prepare your skin for the rest of the day. I pink puffy heart the NEUTROGENAÂ® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub. Why? Because it cleans my skin so well and makes me not feel grimmy. Really.
- I never remember to apply sunscreen BUT you totally should. Now I donâ€™t really have to remember because I just throw on NEUTROGENAÂ® Visibly Evenâ„¢ Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 with HelioplexÂ®. I get the best of both worlds in one sitting. What could be better?
- For a rested and natural look, send your kids to stay over at someoneâ€™s house. Ha, I donâ€™t kid. If thatâ€™s not a possibility, try using NEUTROGENAÂ® HEALTHY SKINÂ® Brightening Eye Perfector Broad Spectrum SPF 25. It will diminish the appearance of puffiness and dark circles with an easy-to-use formula that quickly covers imperfections. Itâ€™s been clinically shown to de-puff and treat the appearance of dark under eye circles. Thank you Geezus!
- Donâ€™t forget to take care of your lips! In my purse you will find NEUTROGENAÂ® MoistureShineÂ® Gloss. It gives me just a hint of color with a good amount of moisturizing. This way I donâ€™t have to throw on a lipstick and lip moisture. Again, a good 2-for-1. This also softens and protects to improve the healthy look and smoothness of lips over time. You know, in case you get stuck under the mistletoe ;-).
I know so many of you are going through similar lack-o-sleep, â€œwho has time to take care of themselvesâ€ thing. SO, how about you enter this giveaway for your very own holiday beauty pack? Come on, you know you wanna?