It’s laundry day. Â I dislike laundry. Â It’s not the throwing in the washer and dryer that kills me. It’s the whole having to fold things after they’re dry. Â I get annoyed when I find stains on clothes I just washed. Â Who wants that? Â And what do you do then? Re-wash it? Â I need a
maid housekeeper to handle these things for me.
I realized I should probably do a better job of inspecting the clothes BEFORE they get in the hamper. Â Last weekend I received a box of cool Tide To Go Stain Remover Pens at Bloggy Bootcamp. Â Tide was one of the conference sponsors and I thought it was awesome of them to provide these for us (it’s like they KNEW I needed them). Â Why did I never think to pick these up? I should have one in every drawer, car and bag that I carry! Â I like the mini sticks because they fit in those cute little bags that I like to carry whenever I’m not lugging around the mami backpack.
IÂ am finding some interesting things on the clothing that I could have used these sticks for. Â For example:
1. Pasta sauce on white shirts (have I told you this child can eat pasta every day of the week? And even though I use a plastic bib on her, somehow, she seems to get right under it smack dab in the middle of the shirt. It’s a talent, I tell ya!)
2. What I can only guess is dirt on the booty after I had the awesome idea to stop by the park on a day when I’d put white shorts on the frog princess
3. Red wine stain on a lavender top (mine, not the kid’s)
The list could go on and on and on (unfortunately)! Â I’m ashamed that I’m so non-laundry observant. Â I know you mamis are facing some of the same issues that I am so, I want to pay it forward!
Leave me a comment telling me how you would use these minis and I will randomly draw 2 winners to receive FIVE pens each! Â Because I love you. Â And I know your clothes are dirty.
So, what do you (read: YOUR KIDS) get on your clothes that you could totally use these for?
* Odds of winning are based on the number of entries
* This contest is open now through 11/1/2011 to residents of the continental US)
* One entry per person
* Be sure to leave an email address where I can reach you. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen