One of the things I love about the holidays is getting to spend time with my sister. We have been trading off holidays for well over 5 years now. Having a kid and having her in a relationship means that we have to do this dance of compromises with all those involved. But I think it’s working. This year we got each other at Thanksgiving.
Of course, ever since “the incident” we have settled into a routine of cooking together, which I love. For me, it’s what defines our family, at least in part. During Thanksgiving, titi Q takes a hold of the Kitchen Aid and comes up with our pies and desserts for dinner.
This time around, pumpkin spice cheesecake delights were born and they weren’t even on the menu.
- 1 cup International Delight Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Muffin cups or muffin tray with liners
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F
- Beat cream cheese until soft then add egg, vanilla, brown sugar and creamer
- Mix till you get a smooth consistency and set aside
- In a large bowl mix flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt
- Mix in eggs, pumpkin, oil and vanilla
- Beat until smooth consistency
- Fill muffin cups with batter then drop a tablespoon of the filling in the middle of the batter
- Bake at 375 for 20 to 25 minutes
The best part was sitting around the kitchen table the next morning having a muffin and enjoying a cup of coffee (with pumpkin pie spice creamer) with some of my favorite people in the whole wide world.
Have you gotten your coupons for International Delight creamers? Join the community and enter some nifty giveaways (that you can share with me later).
Do you like sharing your kitchen?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.