When my pals over at Microsoft Office and I started talking about the happenin’s for the spring, we inevitably talked about Spring cleaning. Thanks to them and my crew at Social Influenz, I can now ensure at least one area of my life is not cluttered (does it count if the clothes strewn about in my room are clean? Is that clutter?).
So I don’t know about you but, I accumulate a lot of electronic files. Â Pictures are the worst. I upload to Facebook, download from my phone, have copies go right to automatic download, etc. Â In an attempt to organize, I end up with folders and subfolders that would rival any Hoarders episode. This spring I’m changing that (because I totally enjoy the electronic clean up rather than the real one).
Enter Microsoft Office 365! I can now clean up and my files are nice and organized in good ol’ SkyDrive. I use that for my personal files AND for my business files. This way my Office documents don’t lose any of their formatting and I can give access to my clients to check out images, videos, spreadsheets or documents that we are collaborating on without having to email back and forth. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy, is what I say! Â You can even access these files on your Windows Phone if you have picked yourself up this little gadget.
Of course, you know I’m a fan of OneNote from my previous raves about it. If you ever wonder where I keep it all and how I keep things straight in my head, this is it. Â I have a copy of the app on the mamiPad, on Sammy and of course on zenMami. Â This means I canÂ update on-the-go since OneNote is also available for all of my gadgets. How sweet is that?!
Office 365 Home Premium gives me the flexibility I need to handle the tasks on my plate. Wherever I am. I’ve been getting a lot of questions on 365 so I thought I’d give you Mami’s FYI’s.
It is subscription-based software, which means you can use one license for an entire household on up to five devicesÂ (YAY).Â The new offering includes the latest and most complete set of Office applications; works across up to five devices, including Windows tablets, PCs and Macs; and comes with extraÂ SkyDriveÂ storage andSkypeÂ calling.
What it Includes:
- The latest and most complete set of Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access
- One license for the entire household to use Office onÂ up to five devices, including Windows tablets, PCs or Macs, and get Office on Demand from any Internet-connected PC
- An additional 20 GB of SkyDrive cloud storage, nearly three times the amount available with a free SkyDrive account
- 60 free Skype world calling minutes per month to call mobile phones, landlines or PCs around the world (because if you remember, I totally need to talk to my dad on Skype again after the last rigamarole)
- Future upgrades, so you always use the latest time-saving technology
- Automatic save to SkyDrive, so your documents â€” and even your personal settings â€” are always available from virtually anywhere and on your favorite devices (I like this because it always feels like whatever machine you’re on is yours)
Office 365 Home Premium Pricing and Availability:
At US $99.99 for an annual subscription, Office 365 Home Premium costs the equivalent of US$8.34 per month. It can be purchased online atÂ Office.comÂ or in your nearest Microsoft Retail Store.
And there you have it. A surefire way to get organized this spring! I mean what more do you want from me? And before you answer that: no I will not come and do all this for you. Unless of course, you can come over to my house and put all these clothes away. In which case, what time can you be here?
Want to win your very own copy of Office 365? Enter below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway